Greece myData e-Books
Greece government is about to implement mandatory electronic reporting of invoice data. All companies keeping accounting records according to the Greek Accounting Standards will have to comply. The first deadline is October 2020 for the submission of outbound invoices. The second deadline is December for inbound invoices which will be submitted only in certain cases. e-Documents must be created in XML format and sent to the Independent Authority of Public Revenue (AADE) 's myData portal. As a result two accounting books - analytical and summary books - will be updated electronically in the portal. AADE’s electronic books signal the digitalization of Greece Tax Administration. e-Files can be sent to the Portal: -Directly from ERP System (without a service provider) -Uploading manually for a small number of invoices -Via an electronic service provider -Using an electronic cash register.
- A single partner for all countries:
At SNI, our primary objective is to be the global partner to help our customers remain compliant in this new digital world.
- End-to-end solution all three major steps in one single SAP add-on:
SNI covers all three 3 main layers for digital tax reporting and regulatory compliance
Main Features of SNI add-ons
- - Fully integrated into SAP without an external interface or use of external software
- - Globally registered «/SNI/» namespace for all objects
- - SAP Version independent. Supports SAP ERP 4.7 and higher and also S/4HANA versions
- - SAP release and upgrade independent; implemented without core modification
- - ABAP is the programming language
- - Installation is done simply by external transport file
- - All developments under a package
- - XML data stored in /SNI/ tables
- - Compatibility – working with XI/PI or e-invoice integrators
- - Standard SAP authorization used
- - User-friendly screens
- - Own customized tables
- - Own transaction codes and menus
Open-code applications, no dependency on vendor, fully working on SAP, developed entirely in ABAP language by SNI -a Certified Development Partner of SAP A.G. - . No need for any additional system or any extra web software (portal,etc.). and integrated with all modules.
Implementation of the solutions are simple almost as plug&play software while covering whole processes between legal authorities and firms. The maintenance and version upgrades are kept as simple as possible so that continuously changing legal requirements can be adopted very quickly.
Applications are designed by a team of SAP process and development experts. All processes are designed from an ERP and integration point of view considering users’ requirements and efficiency. Bottom line, the efficiency of the end-users is one of the main key points.
Continuous maintenance services are provided for each and every product with an online help desk and ticket management system. In a rapidly changing environment, upgrades by legal authorities are followed by SNI and applied to customers’ systems on time based on a product version management system.