Hungary Real-Time Invoice Reporting
of 1 July 2018, taxpayers are obliged to provide data on invoices for
domestic transactions with a minimum VAT amount of 100,000 HUF. The
objective of the introduction is to further whiten the economy by
discouraging tax frauds.
of the issued invoices (and documents to be regarded as equivalent to
invoice) shall be fulfilled after the issuance, within a short period
Data supply includes the following main data circuits:
- Exact Time, the endpoint identifier
- Manufacturer’s Name, Software Name, Version Number
- Invoice Type
- Genuine invoice details
- Modification invoice details
1st July 2020 is going to be an important date as:
1.The current reporting threshold of HUF 100 000 will be terminated. Therefore all transactions between domestic taxpayers are going to be reported regardless of the amount of VAT.
2.Use of the new RTIR version (V2.0) will be mandatory.
Inbound invoices will be available on the NAV portal. (You will be able to see all the inbound invoices in SAP cockpit via SNI RTIR SAP Add-On)
- End-to-end solution all three major steps in one single SAP add-on:
SNI covers all three 3 main layers for digital tax reporting and regulatory compliance.
Main Features of SNI add-ons
- - Fully integrated into SAP without an external interface or use of external software
- - Globally registered «/SNI/» namespace for all objects
- - SAP Version independent. Supports SAP ERP 4.7 and higher and also S/4HANA versions
- - SAP release and upgrade independent; implemented without core modification
- - ABAP is the programming language
- - Installation is done simply by external transport file
- - All developments under a package
- - XML data stored in /SNI/ tables
- - Compatibility – working with XI/PI or e-invoice integrators
- - Standard SAP authorization used
- - User-friendly screens
- - Own customized tables
- - Own transaction codes and menus
Open-code applications, no dependency on vendor, fully working on SAP, developed entirely in ABAP language by SNI -a Certified Development Partner of SAP A.G. - . No need for any additional system or any extra web software (portal,etc.). and integrated with all modules.
Implementation of the solutions are simple almost as plug&play software while covering whole processes between legal authorities and firms. The maintenance and version upgrades are kept as simple as possible so that continuously changing legal requirements can be adopted very quickly.
Applications are designed by a team of SAP process and development experts. All processes are designed from an ERP and integration point of view considering users’ requirements and efficiency. Bottom line, the efficiency of the end-users is one of the main key points.
Continuous maintenance services are provided for each and every product with an online help desk and ticket management system. In a rapidly changing environment, upgrades by legal authorities are followed by SNI and applied to customers’ systems on time based on a product version management system.