What is Standard Audit File for Tax (SAF-T)?
introduced by OECD, is a file containing reliable accounting data
exported from an accounting system for a specific time period. It has
become a standard audit application in many OECD countries. The goal
is to identify and eradicate the non-compliance in tax reporting.
SAF-T in Norway
Norway introduced SAF-T legislation in 2017. SAF-T reporting is mandatory from January 2020. Companies with less than 5 Million NOK in turnover and that have not published any data electronically are exempt from the requirement.Only when the Tax Agency requests it, the taxpayer must submit files in SAF-T format.SAF-T in Norway is very similar to OECD with only a few exceptions.
- Header: Company identification
- Masterfile: General Ledger Entries, Customers, Suppliers, Tax Table, Analysis Type Table, Owners
Files: General Ledger entries,
How Can SNI Help You?
- A single partner for all
SNI, our primary objective is to be the global partner to help our
customers remain compliant in this new digital world
At SNI, our primary objective is to be the global partner to help our customers remain compliant in this new digital world
- End-to-end solution all three
major steps in one single SAP add-on:
SNI covers all three 3 main layers for digital tax reporting and regulatory compliance
SNI SAF-T Solution Architecture
Support for a long-term relationship
Main Features of SNI add-ons
- - Fully integrated into SAP without an external interface or use of external software
- - Globally registered «/SNI/» namespace for all objects
- - SAP Version independent. Supports SAP ERP 4.7 and higher and also S/4HANA versions
- - SAP release and upgrade independent; implemented without core modification
- - ABAP is the programming language
- - Installation is done simply by external transport file
- - All developments under a package
- - XML data stored in /SNI/ tables
- - Compatibility – working with XI/PI or e-invoice integrators
- - Standard SAP authorization used
- - User-friendly screens
- - Own customized tables
- - Own transaction codes and menus
Open-code applications, no dependency on vendor, fully working on SAP, developed entirely in ABAP language by SNI -a Certified Development Partner of SAP A.G. - . No need for any additional system or any extra web software (portal,etc.). and integrated with all modules.
Implementation of the solutions are simple almost as plug&play software while covering whole processes between legal authorities and firms. The maintenance and version upgrades are kept as simple as possible so that continuously changing legal requirement can be adopted very quickly.
Applications are designed by a team of SAP process and development experts. All processes are designed from an ERP and integration point of view considering users’ requirements and efficiency. Bottom line, the efficiency of the end-users is one of the main key points.
Continuous maintenance services are provided for each and every product with an online help desk and ticket management system (https://support.snitechnology.net). In a rapidly changing environment, upgrades by legal authorities are followed by SNI and applied to customers’ system on time based on a product version management system.