What Is PDF/A
- - PDF/A is an ISO-standardized version and a subset of PDF that is meant for archiving information
- - The "A" stands for “Archive”
- - In order to preserve the information in the file and to ensure that content is still available after a long time of storage
- - PDF/A sets a stricter standard than PDF
- - PDF/A is different from PDF
- - Prohibiting features ill-suited to long-term archiving, such as font linking (as opposed to font embedding)
- - Metadata is embedded using the XMP format
SNI SAP-ZUGFeRD Sub-Add-on
- - SNI SAP-ZUGFERD is an SAP add-on enabling electronic invoice exchange including structured data in an efficient way
- - ZUGFeRD is abbreviated for »Zentraler User Guide des Forum Elektronische Rechnung Deutschland«
- - It is a new invoicing standard that will play a major role in efficient and effective electronic invoicing
- - The goal of ZUGFeRD is to enable electronic invoice exchange including structured data in the public and private sectors
- - ZUGFeRD invoices carry both a human-readable representation (rendering) of the invoice as well as a structured machine-readable XML representation
- - The human-readable rendering is encoded as one or more PDF pages according to the PDF/A standard
Incoming Invoice (Legacy) & Incoming Invoice (New Innovative Way)
- - No OCR needed
- - Output data is accessible and inbound posting is possible
- - No need to keep paper
Outgoing Invoice (Legacy) & Outgoing Invoice (New Innovative Way)
- - No SAP Script Development for printing/sending output
- - No SAP Smartform Development for printing/sending output
- - No Idoc, EDI or similar development for integration
- - Data can be sent via Web service, or file-based technologies like email, Ftp, sFtp...
- - Output data will be accessible via PDF and XML any time
- - Digital signature Supported files (Xades, Pades)
How Can SNI Help You?
- A single partner for all
At SNI, our primary objective is to be the global partner to help our customers remain compliant in this new digital world.
- End-to-end solution all three
major steps in one single SAP add-on:
SNI covers all three 3 main layers for digital tax reporting and regulatory compliance
SNI Solution Architecture
Support for a long-term relationship
Main Features of SNI add-ons
- - Fully integrated into SAP without an external interface or use of external software
- - Globally registered «/SNI/» namespace for all objects
- - SAP Version independent. Supports SAP ERP 4.7 and higher and also S/4HANA versions
- - SAP release and upgrade independent; implemented without core modification
- - ABAP is the programming language
- - Installation is done simply by external transport file
- - All developments under a package
- - XML data stored in /SNI/ tables
- - Compatibility – working with XI/PI or e-invoice integrators
- - Standard SAP authorization used
- - User-friendly screens
- - Own customized tables
- - Own transaction codes and menus
Open-code applications, no dependency on vendor, fully working on SAP, developed entirely in ABAP language by SNI -a Certified Development Partner of SAP A.G. - . No need for any additional system or any extra web software (portal,etc.). and integrated with all modules.
Implementation of the solutions are simple almost as plug&play softwares while covering whole processes between legal authorities and firms. The maintenance and version upgrades are kept as simple as possible so that continuously changing legal requirement can be adopted very quickly.
Applications are designed by a team of SAP process and development experts. All processes are designed from an ERP and integration point of view considering users’ requirement and efficiency. Bottom line, efficiency of the end users is one of the main key points.
Continuous maintenance services are provided for each and every product with an online help desk and ticket management system (https://support.snitechnology.net). In a rapidly changing environment, upgrades by legal authorities are followed by SNI and applied to customers’ system on time based on a product version management system.