What is SAF-T?
SAF-T; is a new regulation that introduces the Standard Audit File for Tax, which will be the standard method to regularly check a company's tax control framework.
The goal of SAF-T is to improve and deepen the process of tax and treasury audit and to identify main areas of non-compliance in tax reporting.
SAF-T brought significant benefits to the tax authorities in countries in which this solution has been already implemented. Such biggest benefits; reduction of costs and duration of audits, increased effectiveness, ability to conduct audit of few takes at once.
SAF-T in Luxembourg
Luxembourg introduced SAF-T in 2011. It is limited for resident companies and the reporting threshold within one year is a revenue of €112,000.
It’s also only required on-demand and again this is likely to be prior to a VAT or full audit.
Luxembourgian SAF-T audit files includes:
- - Header
- - Masterfile
- - General Ledger Entries
- - Source Documents
There are three schemas:
1. FAIA_Full Schema: for the majority of companies with full accounting software packages.
2. FAIA Reduced: for businesses using separate accounting and invoicing software.
3. FAIA Reduced B: only using accounting software.
How Can SNI Help You?
- A single partner for all countries:
At SNI, our primary objective is to be the global partner to help our customers remain compliant in this new digital world.
- End-to-end solution all three major steps in one single SAP add-on:
SNI covers all three 3 main layers for digital tax reporting and regulatory compliance
SNI SAF-T Solution Architecture
Support for a long-term relationship
Main Features of SNI add-ons
- - Fully integrated into SAP without an external interface or use of external software
- - Globally registered «/SNI/» namespace for all objects
- - SAP Version independent. Supports SAP ERP 4.7 and higher and also S/4HANA versions
- - SAP release and upgrade independent; implemented without core modification
- - ABAP is the programming language
- - Installation is done simply by external transport file
- - All developments under a package
- - XML data stored in /SNI/ tables
- - Compatibility – working with XI/PI or e-invoice integrators
- - Standard SAP authorization used
- - User-friendly screens
- - Own customized tables
- - Own transaction codes and menus
Open-code applications, no dependency on vendor, fully working on SAP, developed entirely in ABAP language by SNI -a Certified Development Partner of SAP A.G. - . No need for any additional system or any extra web software (portal,etc.). and integrated with all modules.
Implementation of the solutions are simple almost as plug&play softwares while covering whole processes between legal authorities and firms. The maintenance and version upgrades are kept as simple as possible so that continuously changing legal requirement can be adopted very quickly.
Applications are designed by a team of SAP process and development experts. All processes are designed from an ERP and integration point of view considering users’ requirement and efficiency. Bottom line, efficiency of the end users is one of the main key points.
Continuous maintenance services are provided for each and every product with an online help desk and ticket management system (http://support.sniconsulting.net/). In a rapidly changing environment, upgrades by legal authorities are followed by SNI and applied to customers’ system on time based on a product version management system.