The Greek Tax Authority released an announcement on MyDATA standards on 30 December 2022. The decision includes updates which makes significant adjustments to the data transmission timelines and industry-specific specifications. The updates can be seen as below:
- From 1.1.2024 the transmission of the summary of transaction documents via business management programs will be done in real time.
- For the year 2023, businesses using the registration form are required to transmit their document summaries within the next day from the date of issue.
- The obligation to transmit the characterization of retail revenues issued by FEM, through the FEM information system, is postponed to 1.4.2023. Until 31.3.2023, the relevant data is still transmitted through business management programs (accounting ERP) or the special registration form of AADE.
- The adjustment stage to the issuance of documents exclusively with electronic invoicing through a Provider is extended to six months, for all businesses that choose this way of issuing and transmitting documents.
- It is possible to have a QR code on the accounting data issued using business management programs (commercial ERP).
- The inclusion of fishermen of the special VAT regime in myDATA is optional for the years 2021 to 2023.