Turkey e-Note of Expenses
The e-note of expenses, which has the same legal status as the “e-note of expenses” documents issued on paper, is a compulsory application at the end of the 3-month period given to the taxpayers who are notified as a result of the written notification of the Revenue Administration. Other taxpayers may be included in the e-note of expenses application on a voluntary basis, provided that they meet the following criteria:
- Included in the e-Invoice application,
- Having completed the necessary preparations to issue and transmit e-note of expenses in accordance with the procedures and principles described in this Communiqué,
- In order to be included in the e-note of expenses application in accordance with the methods of benefiting from the application specified in the VUK Communiqué No. 509 dated 19 October 2019 and the application principles.
Documents of the e-note of expenses must be delivered to the buyer in electronic or paper form, depending on the agreement between the buyer and the seller. Documents to be kept electronically are reported to the Revenue Administration in electronic form.
The SNI E-Note of Expenses Solution allows companies to fulfill their obligations in accordance with the said communiqué and offers solutions by transmitting their documents electronically to both the vendor and Presidency systems.
What are the main features of the SNI e-Note of Expenses Solution?
- It increases compatibility.
- It provides cost advantage and convenience with its short project period.
- It saves time by automating its processes for taxpayers.
- It has user-based authorization objects.
- Sending e-mail and SMS offers the convenience of creating an approval level in SAP.
- It is written in 100% ABAP language, as open code.
- It provides complete compliance with regulation.
- Your documents are kept for the legal period. It eliminates the obligation to print out and archive.
- Functions and tables specific to your company’s needs are designed and integrated into your processes.
- It offers solutions from the beginning to the end of the project, and all processes are documented.
- Updates are thoroughly completed by our teams that are in constant contact with TRA.
* All SNI solutions are SAP-certified.
For businesses that want to run their processes in an environment independent of ERP systems, SNI designs a project to be used with complete and easy interfaces through the SNI e-note of expenses Portal, and the SNI e-delivery Portal helps you to ensure full compliance with regulation.