Recycling Contribution Fee (Turkish Plastic Tax)
With the “Recycling Contribution Fee (Turkish Plastic Tax) Declaration General Communiqué (Sequence No: 1)” published by the Revenue Administration in the Official Gazette on April 04, 2019, the recycling contribution fee is to be paid for plastic bags from products included on the list (1) attached to the Environment Law No. 2872. The procedures and principles regarding the declaration and collection have been explained.
Turkish Plastic Tax declarations regarding the sale of products included in the relevant regulation and Turkish Plastic Tax regulations will be submitted twice yearly as of 2020. This will continue at three-month intervals in 2021.
Products subject to Turkish Plastic Tax:
- Plastic Bags
- Vegetable Oils
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Battery and Accumulators
- Mineral oils
Who Is About the Turkish Plastic Tax Obligation?
The scope of the Turkish Plastic Tax consists of goods stated on the list (1) attached to the Environmental Law which are supplied to the market or imported, including those that are recycled and those that are in the liquidation process and sold in relation to their original purpose.
SNI Turkish Plastic Tax solution is designed for companies to fulfill their Turkish Plastic Tax declaration processes easily and completely, while saving time and money for users.
With the SNI Turkish Plastic Tax solution, the products that are within the scope of the obligation are calculated by calculating the amounts of the products according to the product type, weight and number through the purchase and sales invoices of the companies, and the data are prepared completely to be uploaded to the e-Declaration system.
What are the main features of the SNI Turkish Plastic Tax Solution?
- It enables the calculation of the amounts of 7 different products included on the list (1) and within the scope of obligation, based on the product type in the same list, according to their volume, weight and number.
- The process is automated from end to end by ensuring XML production in the standards determined to be uploaded to the e-Declaration system.
- Time-consuming data preparation processes are carried out from a single center via SAP.
- With a complete and real-time statement, businesses comply with legal obligations.
- It offers the convenience of creating an approval level in SAP.
- Updates are thoroughly completed by our teams that are in constant contact with TRA.
* All SNI solutions are SAP-certified.