The e-Archive Invoice application ensures that all invoices issued to buyers who are not obliged to e-Invoice are issued electronically, in line with the e-Archive regulation and transmitted to the recipients electronically. E-Archive invoices, which are reported to the Revenue Administration (GIB) daily, have become compulsory for all businesses that sell goods or services over the Internet and have a gross sales revenue of more than 5 million TL as of 01 January 2020.
SNI e-Archive Invoice Solution is fully compatible with SAP and creates invoices completely in accordance with the e-Archive Invoice regulation obligation by automatically performing the buyer obligation query during invoice creation. E-Archive invoices created with the SNI e-Archive Invoice Turkey Solution are transmitted electronically to recipients via email, SMS or invoice inquiry portals. The e-Archive invoices are automatically reported to the Revenue Administration (Gelir İdaresi Başkanlığı) on a daily basis, and the reports sent can be followed over the cockpit via status.
What are the main features of the SNI e-Archive Invoice Solution?
- It fully integrates with SAP without the use of an external interface or external software.
- The obligation inquiry is done automatically.
- With the signature button on the e-Archive Invoice cockpit, the document is easily signed and transmitted to the recipients electronically.
- It has user-based authorization objects.
- Periodically, e-Archive invoices are reported to GIB.
- Sending e-mail and SMS offers the convenience of creating an approval level in SAP.
- It is written in 100% ABAP language, as open code.
- It fully complies with e-Archive Invoice regulation.
- It eliminates the obligation to print out and archive. Your documents are kept for the legal period.
- Functions and tables specific to your company’s needs are designed and integrated into your processes.
- It offers solutions from the beginning to the end of the project and all processes are documented.
- Updates are thoroughly completed by our teams that are in constant contact with TRA.
For businesses that want to run their processes in an environment independent of ERP systems, SNI designs a project to be used with complete and easy interfaces through the SNI Cloud e-Archive Invoice Portal, and the SNI e-Archive Invoice Portal solution helps you ensure full compliance with regulation.
* All SNI solutions are SAP-certified.