First enacted in 2014, e-Invoicing in Turkey, today as in the previous fiscal year, gross sales of 5 million and above are made through the Revenue Administration (GIB) of the billing process by taxpayers electronically.
The SNI e-Invoicing Solution is designed for you to carry out the entire e-Invoice process, either in integration with SAP or with user-friendly screens via the SNI Cloud system.
SNI offers you the e-Invoice solution integrated with your SAP processes. By automatically creating invoices from sales and order records, it reduces the burden of users and invoice transmissions can be observed with instant updates.
What are the main features of the SNI e-Invoicing Solution?
- It fully integrates with SAP without the use of an external interface or external software.
- The e-Invoice obligation inquiry is made automatically.
- The document is easily signed, with the signature button on the e-Invoice cockpit.
- It provides complete delivery of export invoices and tax-free invoices.
- It has user-based authorization objects.
- Sending e-mail and SMS offers the convenience of creating an approval level in SAP.
- It is written in 100% ABAP language, as open code.
- It fully complies with the regulation.
- Your documents are kept for the legal period. It eliminates the obligation to print out and archive.
- Functions and tables specific to your company’s needs are designed and integrated into your processes.
- It offers solutions from the beginning to the end of the project and all processes are documented.
- Updates are thoroughly completed by our teams that are in constant contact with TRA.
For businesses that want to run their processes in an environment independent of ERP systems, SNI designs a project to be used with complete and easy interfaces through the SNI Cloud e-Invoice Portal, and the SNI e-Invoice Portal solution helps you ensure full compliance with regulation.
* All SNI solutions are SAP-certified.