What is the Immediate Supply of Information (SII)?
The Spanish Tax Agency introduced a new VAT management system based on Immediate Supply of Information (SII).
The taxpayer must send billing data from VAT Books electronically to the Tax Agency within four calendar days:
-Using web services based on exchanging XML messages or
-If applicable, by filling out the online form.
Do you have to send invoices to the Tax Agency?
Using these data, the different Record Books will be configured practically in real-time.
- Register Book of Issued invoices.
- Register Book of Received invoices.
- Register Book of Investment goods.
- Register Book of Specific Intra-Community operations.
-Large Businesses (turnover of over 6 million euros)
-Registered with REDEME (Monthly VAT Return Registry)
The new SII can be applied to all other taxpayers who choose to opt-in voluntarily.
SNI SII SAP add-on Solution
- End-to-end solution all three major steps in one single SAP add-on:
SNI covers all three 3 main layers for digital tax reporting and regulatory compliance.
Main Features of SNI add-ons
- - Fully integrated into SAP without an external interface or use of external software
- - Globally registered «/SNI/» namespace for all objects
- - SAP Version independent. Supports SAP ERP 4.7 and higher and also S/4HANA versions
- - SAP release and upgrade independent; implemented without core modification
- - ABAP is the programming language
- - Installation is done simply by external transport file
- - All developments under a package
- - XML data stored in /SNI/ tables
- - Compatibility – working with XI/PI or e-invoice integrators
- - Standard SAP authorization used
- - User-friendly screens
- - Own customized tables
- - Own transaction codes and menus
Open-code applications, no dependency on vendor, fully working on SAP, developed entirely in ABAP language by SNI -a Certified Development Partner of SAP A.G. - . No need for any additional system or any extra web software (portal,etc.). and integrated with all modules.
Implementation of the solutions are simple almost as plug&play software while covering whole processes between legal authorities and firms. The maintenance and version upgrades are kept as simple as possible so that continuously changing legal requirements can be adopted very quickly.
Applications are designed by a team of SAP process and development experts. All processes are designed from an ERP and integration point of view considering users’ requirements and efficiency. Bottom line, the efficiency of the end-users is one of the main key points.
Continuous maintenance services are provided for each and every product with an online help desk and ticket management system. In a rapidly changing environment, upgrades by legal authorities are followed by SNI and applied to customers’ systems on time based on a product version management system.